Borrow ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more from your local library for free!
Libby in 5 easy steps!
- Go to your device's app store and download the Libby app (it's free!) on your phone or tablet.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with your library card number (on the back of your library card).
- Browse the collection of ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines until you see something that tickles your fancy.
- When you find an item, click "Borrow." If all copies of an item you want are checked out, click "Place a Hold" and follow the prompts to be notified when the item is available.
- Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and download to the app automatically when you're connected to Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you're offline.
Tap "Read With..." to choose where you'd like to read the book (Kindle or Libby)." For audiobooks, tap "Open Audiobook" to start listening. Tap "Manage Loan" to see options like "Renew" and "Return."
To browse magazines, click on "Subjects" and then click "Magazines." You may check out as many as you like!
You can check out a total of 3 audio or ebooks at a time, and each item can be borrowed for up to 14 days.